WHAT MOVES US:
Our main activity for two decades has always been very simple and constant:
To offer our customers the widest range of products for the processing of transparent and glossy plastics.
No matter what it is, the customer should always be sure that it is worthwhile to contact us.
In most cases we had a standard solution available. In other cases, we had to invent it. All these challenges have created new tools and new machines that have made our product range more and more extensive and unique around the world.
- First supplier contacts at the FIMMA 95 in Valencia / Spain
- Foundation of G. TELLO Distribution
- Extension of the tool range of type EURACRYL ST diamond cutters to 22 options. Now available for WOLF MACRYL and REICHEL
- Beginning of the technical development of the EURACRYL ES system with quick changeable diamond cutters
- Market launch: EURACRYL ES (milling system with quick changeable diamond cutters for the time being only for BERMAQ polishing machines) 20 options
- Distribution through SHANNON BV (NL) and AWED Corp. (USA)
- Extension of the product range to additional tools for CNC milling machines
- Extension of the product range of EURACRYL ES diamond tools to 46 options. Now available for WOLF MACRYL and REICHEL
- Relocation of the company in the Reichenbacher Str. In Harsewinkel
- Relocation of the company to Kastanienweg in Harsewinkel
- Foundation of EURACRYL UK in England
- Collaboration with Meccanica Bellora (IT) – Development of an edge polishing machine
- New distribution in France and Scandinavia
- Collaboration with CODEMA (IT) – Development of an Tool ES type for these edge polishing machines
- Extension of the range of EURACRYL ES diamond tools to 72 options. Now available for CR Clarke, Malcomplast, etc.
- Collaboration with MECANUMERIC (FR) – Development of an ES tool for these edge polishing machines
- Extension of EURACRYL ES and EURACRYL ST diamond tools to 290 options. Now available for EF, AF Acrylic, OMCA etc.
- Market launch: EURACRYL M1 (mini polishing machine in 3 sizes) and EURACRYL V2 (chamfering / polishing machine)
- Extension of the range of diamond tools EURACRYL ES and EURACRYL ST to 1200 options.
- Degression of the world market of edge polishing machines. Closure of companies such as BERMAQ SA and the end of the production of the edge polishing machines of MECANUMERIC, WOLF etc.
- To compensate the decline in sales of tools, EURACRYL decides to produce its own large format polishing machine.
- Development order to HOMAG / WEEKE: Production of EURACRYL ABP large format polishing machine.
- Market launch: EURACRYL ABP155 (large format polishing machine)
- New distribution in the USA, Switzerland, Denmark, England, China and Spain
- Extension of the range of diamond tools EURACRYL ES and EURACRYL ST to 2200 options for all polishing machines worldwide.
- 2. Expansion and relocation of the company to the Berliner Ring in Harsewinkel
- Market launch: EURACRYL V-SLOT (V-NUT milling machine)
- Expansion of the range of diamond tools EURACRYL ES and EURACRYL ST to 2700 options for all polishing machine models worldwide.
- As well as the range of tools for CNC milling machines to more than 1000 options
- Expansion of the machine range by 9 options
- Expansion of the machine range by 12 options
- Market launch: edge polishing machines EURACRYL ABP310 concept II and EURACRYL M3 from our own production.
- Expansion of the sales network in 52 countries in cooperation with FELDER (AT)
- Market launch: fully automatic large format edge polishing machine EURACRYL ABP310 CNC
- Market launch: tilting milling/polishing machine for facets EURACRYL V3
- New warehouse and show room in Clarholz.
- Market launch: vertical edge polishing machine EURACRYL A70.
- Market launch: vertical mini edge polishing machine EURACRYL A20.
- Market launch: new tool system with quick changeable diamond cutters EURACRYL EL (Easy Lock) for all edge polishing machines.
- Market launch: own bending machine series. From desk top model to CNC industrial machine.
EURACRYL is represented in more than 52 countries by our direct agents or indirectly through the distribution network of distributors such as HOMAG and FELDER.